Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Bachelor




I absolutely love this show and I am sure most of you do as well. I am also in love with this years Bachelor. Jason is absolutely adorable. I love how great of a Dad he is to his son as well. SO CUTE!!


Well.....I just finished watching the most recent episode. I am pretty upset. I loved Jillian. I thought he was in love with her. I can not believe he got rid of her. I hope he regrets it. I like Melissa but I cant stand Molly for some weird reason. There is something about her that drives me crazy....Well her wide open eyes creep me out for sure. LOL. I still cant believe he got rid of JILLIAN....Is he crazy???? Maybe it was just a dream....

2 comments:

Leslie said...

i am so mad that jason sent jillian home! I dont like molly or melissa... personally. I hope he picks Deanna... and i dont even like her either. hahah

Ashley said...

it was a very sad day. i loved her style.