Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Birthday......
















Another year come and gone....I cant believe it. I feel like it was just yesterday that it felt like birthdays were soooo far away! Well not anymore....they come too fast. It was a nice day....I went to lunch with some family came home and did some hair and later on my mom and dad took me and Nick to Trio. I seriously could eat at Trio everyday! Then on Saturday I went to lunch with the gang for mine Kj's and Dallin's bdays. We always have fun when we get together. They spoiled me with a gift card to Forever 21.....They know me well! I have the best family and friends anyone could ever ask for......seriously!! I don't think anyone is as lucky and blessed as me to have such great people in my life. Thanks to everyone who got to share this special day with me!! XOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I am so happy you had a good birthday! Now go spend all that money all at once!! I'm lucky to have you as a friend!

Suzie LeCheminant said...

We love you too! I'm glad your birthday was so great.

Rachel said...

ok who is that little girl?? She is so beautiful!! Is it Stella? I am in love with her hair! When can us 3 girls get together with you? This week??