Sunday, May 3, 2009

Nothing too exciting...











Well my life hasn't been to exciting lately. I just haven't been too good about updating my blog. Sorry. Work is good. I am sad for the school year to end. I am gonna miss those kids all summer. Oh and the money of course! The salon has been a little slow and I am hoping it will pick up. I love my job so that makes it a little easier. So let me know if you need your hair done! lol....Oh I also got some clip in hair extentions just for fun! Don't judge...they are pretty fun though! My new friend Kelsie told me about them and so I had to try them. I will post better pics of them later. Oh and Wicked of course!! SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! I loved it and even though it was my 3rd time seeing it I still loved it.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

cute extensions.. i want some!!