Monday, February 25, 2008

The Oscars





So my plans for Oscar night were to have a date with my couch alone. I was having an anti-social I don't feel like talking night. Not too long after that i got a text from Nick and we decided to get together and watch the show. For those of you who know Nick you know that this night is more important to him then his birthday, his mom's birthday, mother's day and Christmas all put together. So my anti-social not talking night was going to work in his advantage. We had a fun night together. The show recorded to the end.....Thank goodness. We could not have another year of cutting off the last 15 minutes of the show and Nick not seeing who got best actress. That was a bad year. My choice for best dressed had to of been Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Garner in a close second. They both had beautiful dresses and they just looked classy. The worst dressed on the other hand had to of been Daniel Day-Lewis wife's dress and Tilda Swinton was right behind her on that one. I hope you all got to enjoy the Oscars.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Tilda Swinton should have really considered wearing make up! The "natural beauty" look is not working for her. And yes I agree, the dress was awful!!

Nick said...

I just found this post... BEST Oscars EVER!!! Let's do it again.