Monday, February 25, 2008

Kyle Korver





So I was just sitting here thinking about the man I curently love that has no idea that i even exist. His name is Kyle Korver. For those of you who dont know who this handsome fellow is he just got traded to the Jazz about two months or so ago. It was love at first sight for me. He is beautiful(even with his new horrible hair cut)!!!! He is signed with the Jazz for 3 years, so my time is a tickin! Taylor is curently selling him a home and says that it is not ment to be for me to meet him through Taylor. Thanks for nothing Tay......Anyways here are some of his best photos. ENJOY!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Lets egg taylors house until he lets you be his personal assistant. you need to meet kyle!

Meg and Brad said...

Heather - It's Megan from WL!! I found your blog through Brets! And I have to tell you that my cousin looks just like Kyle - only with a better haircut! Get on and check it out! jcandtiana.blogspot.com and then tell me what you think!

Rachel said...

can't believe I'm not on your blog list of friends.... i see how it is.

Unknown said...

I'm sad that you have not blogged as of late.. but i'm so happy everytime I check i get to see the beautiful face of Kyle! Can you say HOT?

Joanie Demer said...

yummy. . .