Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The 4th of July








I love the 4th of July....Its a fun one. This year I kept it pretty mellow and just went with Nicolette and the kids to her brother David's house. We ate lots of food, watched lots of fireworks, played games, fell down the deck stairs and got a nasty cut down my arm and a huge bruise on my butt, and laughed lots. Spending time with good friends on holidays is awesome. I am so blessed in my life with so many things and so many people. Here are a few things I am grateful for......my family, a brother who is on a mission, summer, pool days, my job, So you think you can dance, my god daughter Marlee, my heated mattress, Tivo, skinny jeans, my $600 dollar check that just came from the government, ipods, bare minerals, my camera, sam the dog, my sidekick, sleeping in, free concerts at the Galivan, blogging, my car that looks brand new(thanks dad), the gym, flat irons, bbqs, staying up late with my friends and the men and women who risk their lives everyday to fight for our country. God Bless you all.

3 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Love it and I love you. I'm thankful for all those things too and I'd like to add a couple of things:
the cruise video
shelly's cooking
gino's karaoke
mtrls
emilio

Janette said...

sounds like you had a blast. I love summer and holidays too

Leslie said...

Looks like you had a fun fourth! We missed fireworks this year beause Stell Bell fell asleep.. maybe on the 24th! I second all of your thankfuls along with suzies addtions!! I'm also thankful you are still alive from your near death experience on the cruise!