Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wecome to earth baby Libby!!!










Today I was soooooo excited to go and meet Janessa's sweet little baby Libby. She is an angel. She had her on Friday the 18th @ 530 pm. Janessa did great and she looks great already. This sweet little girl has more hair than any other new born baby I have ever seen. We all have no idea where she got all her dark hair from. She is honestly perfect! I am so excited for Janessa and Mark. I love watching my friends have kids. They have all been such great parents and I am so proud of all of them. Libby is so adorable and I didn't want to put her down. I cant wait to go see her again!

3 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

She is quite adorable. Congrats to Janessa and Auntie Heavy!!

Leslie said...

She is beautiful!!

Kati said...

What a cute little mama! I can't believe all that hair...is she part Mexican?