Tuesday, December 16, 2008

California.....

































































This last weekend me and my parents went to California for my cousin Cameron' s missionary homecoming. It was so much fun. Even though we left Saturday afternoon and came home Monday night we still had a good time. We got to eat at all our favorite places and I even got in my shopping. Sunday my Uncle John invited us to go to the Ducks game with him. We went to the game with him, my Aunt Donna, Hallie and Hannah and their friend Gabbie. It was sooooo much fun!!! I loved it. It was so intense and their was only one fight which I was upset about. The only bad thing that happened was our 3 hour delay at the Long Beach airport and if any of you have been there you know how horrible a delay there is. Well at least we made it home safe and sound even if it was at 12:00 at night! It was so great to see Cameron. He looks great and had so many great stories to share with us. It makes me so excited for Scott to come home. Only 5 more months!

4 comments:

Kati said...

Uncle John... hahah

Bret said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...

i didn't know you were in Cali all weekend! You little sneaker! haha. Sounds like it was fun and warm!

Caitlin said...

I wish I could have been there! Sorry to hear that you got stuck at Long Beach. I can't think of a worse airport to get delayed at. Seriously. I am calling you back today BTW.