Monday, January 26, 2009

Miss Miller


Today was teaching my first day of substitute teaching. I picked up this job for some extra money and to keep me busy. My friend Dallin teaches 6th grade and gave me the idea of this job. So he asked me to sub for him today. It was a good day. The kids behaved for me for most of the day. He informed me not to be too nice and that was a little bit hard for me but I did it. The early morning thing was hard for me and the snow did not help at all. It was fun playing teacher and I am excited to do it again. Teaching is a hard job and I give all the credit in the world to teachers.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

i love thinking about you being a teacher! wish i could of seen it!

Jill said...

How fun!

Suzie LeCheminant said...

I love it, Miss Miller. Dallin's kids probably think you're married. If you're ready for a challenge, come try my seventh or eighth graders out....ha ha!