Monday, January 26, 2009

Sundance





















I love me some Sundance....I always look forward to when it comes here to Park City. I wanted to go to a movie but I didn't get around to it. My friend Andria and I wanted to go to a few concerts but each ticket to these shows were $150 and that was a little much for a girl who is low on funds!! SO.....we decided to try our luck and see if we could get in on our good looks and classy swagger..LOL. My mom thought this was pretty funny. Well laugh all you want but it worked! We got in on Wednesday to see Common and that was absolutely UNBELIEVABLE! It was probably in the top 5 best shows I have ever seen. Too bad his girlfriend Serena Williams didn't show up! We also saw Chris Rock that night and wandered into some exclusive VIP rooms...We worked it and it was so fun! Saturday we headed up again and went to N.E.R.D and Nas. Unfortunately we were late for N.E.R.D and didn't get to see them. I was so bummed because I wanted to see Pharell but Nas was really good too. It was so cold up there and we did a lot of walking but it was all worth it! Until next year...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry you are sick again love! man what is up with us and getting sick! Winter blows huh! Sundance sounded so fun! and of course you got in on your good looks... seriously who are you kidding?? :)