Sunday, June 28, 2009

He's Home.....




















































Or should I say he's been home....two weeks ago on Friday Scott got home from his mission. We are so glad to have him home. And yes I cried my eyes out when I saw him some down the escalator! He looks great and is so grown up. For most of you who know him you probably remember how much of a picky eater he was....well, he is completely different now. He is all health conscious and so set on eating healthy. I love it cuz now I have someone else in the house who eats like I do. He is back into the dating world in full force. I swear that kid will get married before I do! Its so good to have him home and see him everyday. I missed him so much! The day after he got home we ran a 5K for breast cancer. My dad, grandma and my moms friend Allison also joined us. It was a great experience and I am so glad I got to do it with all the people I love and to have my mom at the finish line. We love her!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Welcome home Scott!!