Sunday, June 28, 2009

I have the greatest boss!











Its been a rough week for me. My good friend Pent moved back home to Boston today and its been so hard watching him leave. We have worked together since I started doing hair. He is such a good friend and I will miss him soooooo much. My bosses put on a little get together for him the other night and it was so fun. Its not gonna be the same having him gone but I wish him all the best. Annkia and I have been good friends for about 6 years now. Everything I have ever learned about my job and how to cut and color hair is thanks to her. If she never would of asked me to come work for her 3 1/2 years ago I have no idea where I would be today. She is so talented and I look up to her so much. One day I strive to be as successful as her. She always makes me laugh and we always have so much fun when were all together. She's the best. Thanks for being the best boss in the world!!

No comments: