Monday, March 3, 2008

I have the greatest and coolest friends in the World!!






Yes its true........I really have been blessed with the greatest friends in the world. I am going to be honest I have a lot of friends and for this I am very lucky. They are all very different but I love each of them for different reasons. A couple of my best girlfriends took me out for my birthday. We had a good time with a few exceptions:)...... They bought me my new favorite perfume Pink Sugar and the new Janet Jackson which is amazing by the way. I am going to take a minutes and tell you all what I love so much about them.


Nicolette is one of the strongest women I have ever met. She is a great mom to her wonderful kids, who I love also. Oh yeah she is also the HOTTEST mom ever. She has been through a lot in her life and it has made her very strong. I look up to her a lot. I haven't been friends with her for very long but I know if I ever needed anything I could ask and she would do it. That means a lot to me. I love this girl so much.


Loni....Oh Loni love. I love her to death. This girl is such a hard worker and does not put up with crap. Loni can make me laugh till my stomach hurts. Also to add she has the best stories ever. I love talking to her because she will always be 100% honest with me. Everyone needs a friend like that. I don't get to spend as much time with her as I would like but when we do see each other we just start off where we left. Love her.


Andria....Or as I call her Dria. You would think that since we work together and are together all the time that we might get sick of each other. Well, it hasn't happened for me at least. We went to San Francisco with our bosses a couple years ago and ever since that trip I knew we would be friends forever. We think we are pretty hilarious and that our lives would make a great reality show!! We always have fun together even if we are sitting on out butts watching TV or playing with Laia(whom I also love so much). I could call Andria at two in the morning crying and she would listen to me and be there for me whatever the situation was. I know this is true cuz it has happened on many occasions. I love her.


As you can see I have some pretty great friends. I am truely blessed in my life to have been given the oportuinity to become life long friends with these people. For those of you that I haven't mentioned your time will come also and you all know how much I love you.

1 comment:

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Good for you for getting a blog! We love posting all the time, its like a daily journal! Cute pic and let us know how you are doing & all.