Friday, April 4, 2008

California!!











It was my grandpas 80th birthday and what more of a reason did we need to go to California. So me my mom and dad all left and went to sunny california for the weekend. We had a party on saturday for him and it was so fun. I spent a lot of time with my favorite little boy Archer and the sweet baby Della Bell. There was a lot of eating done at all our favorite restraunts....The Crab Cooker, Don Jose, The Elephant Bar, Jack in the Box and In and out. So the diet will be in full force starting now. We also went to the swap meet and got spoiled with Aunt Sharon at her office with chemical peels and other fun treatments. It brought back lots of memories being back at that office. Bad and good but mainly painfull memories. Dr. Nicole wanted to see his work and see what I wasnt happy with but I was a little relieved when he was not there when we got there. From the office we went straight to the airport where we found out that our plane was delayed 2 hours. I wont even get into it but it was probably one of the worst experiences I have ever experienced. Horrible.....from annoying girls from a dance team to sitting on the plane for 45 minutes and then finding out that we couldnt leave because our pilot was over on his hours. It was a bad night to say the least. Other than that we had a great trip!!! Oh and the picture of the house is our old house that I grew up in. So cute and little.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I look psychotic in that picture! Ugh. I can't believe how much your old house has changed, it looks really different. Did your mom cry when you drove past?

Rachel said...

those pictures are great~ the one of you with sleeping Della is adorable!! Looks like an awesome trip!!!