Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Poor Me

So yesterday I decided i couldn't take it anymore. I was having the worst womanly pains ever! My mom told me to take some of her pain medicine called Tramadol. So around 1:00 in the afternoon i took the pill. Around 230 I started to feel a little dizzy and nauseous so I left work and headed home. When I got home my friend Kim was there to get her hair done and after 15 minutes of applying her color I couldn't take it any more, so i excused myself and went to the bathroom and lost my lunch. This was the beginning of a night of throwing up. I called the pharmacist and she said that the pill was way too strong for me and it would take 8-12 hours to feel better and to get it out of my system. Well she was sure right because at 2 am I stoped throwing up and I started to feel better. It was horible. I thought I was dying and I sure looked like it. When I woke up this morning I felt like I had gotten hit by a car. I could barely move out of bed and into the shower. Work was interesting today and I was relieved to be done. So my lesson for the week was that I will NEVER take Tramadol ever again!!!! Sorry if this was too much info for you all but I had to blog about it.

4 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

That is terrible! I am sorry friend. I wish I could throw up for 8-12 straight hours...maybe I'd lose a few lbs; it would be worth it :)
love ya.

Leslie said...

Oh yuck!! Throwing up is no fun! Sorry you had to go to work today! I wish you could sleep the entire day... infact, i wish i could sleep the entire day too!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Wow, yup those pains are no good!

Ashley said...

Oh, heather i'm sorry that sucks! However, I am uber excited i found your blog! YAY!!!!