Monday, April 21, 2008

MOAB












Moab Utah might be one of the most beautiful places that I have ever been to in my life to this point. My Dad and Roger took the comany and their famlies for our second anual Moab jeep safari trip. We had so much fun. The weather was perfect between 70-80' the whole time. There were 40 of us and 12 jeeps. I drove the whole day on sunday and I loved it. Most of you would of died when you saw some of the trails I did. A little scarry but I loved it. Most of the kids in the pics are the barkers kids. I love them. Kate Anne and Jarom are the kids. We did a great hike and climbed a few crazy rocks. We also ate lots of great food and enjoyed good conversation. No injuries occured and other than a few sick nights for a few people it all went great. We didnt want to come home to this horrible weather but thats life.

5 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Looks fun, I'm jealous!

Kati said...

I am jealous-looks like you had a super fun trip!

Leslie said...

Oh how I miss the warm sun!! I wish you would have brought it back for me from Moab! I'm happy you got to getaway! Looks beautiful!

Janette said...

hey heather i found you on Ashleys blog. How are things? hope to stay in touch

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Oh how fun are your pic!