Wednesday, May 21, 2008




The words "So you think you can dance" is like music to my ears!!! This show is so important to me in my life and I would be lost with out it. It makes me happy when I am sad and sometimes I cry when I watch it. I feel like I just bore my testimony about a TV show??!!
The 4th season of the show starts tomorrow the 22nd of May and I couldn't be anymore excited. This date is also a good friend of mines birthday and she is lucky that I love her a lot because I am missing the show to attend her birthday dinner. Thank goodness for TiVo!!!!
I hope you all can get into this amazing show this season. It really is amazing. Dancers don't get enough credit for how hard they work and this show gives them this chance. They are so telented and that is why I love this show so much.
So.....PLEASE watch the show at 7:00pm and let me know what you think. I will be giving weekly updates on the show for those who cant watch it!!! SYTYCD.....

2 comments:

stacy said...

Heather,

Sorry, I just got nausesous! I'm just kidding, but after Stacy read your thoughts on the show, I was expecting something like:

I know that American Idol is true, I know that High School Musical is of the devil, I know that the Jonas Brothers voices will be changing soon, I know that David Archuletta got robbed and that there should not be a reality show of very large men titled "so you think you can speedo!" Love ya Heath.

Your Cousin Jeff
www.trendsphoto.com (in case you forgot who I am).

Kati said...

I am so happy that you love me enough to TIVO SYTYCD!! You are beyond good to me!! I am excited to see you tonight, and for updates on the show!!