Monday, May 12, 2008

Azya and Marlee










Those of you who dont know who these girls are I will give a little background.....About two years ago I met my friend Nicolette through a friend and we have been great friends ever since. She has three of the cutest kids ever. Marlee is 11 Jalen is 8 and Azya is 3. I love these kids so much. I am really close to Marlee. We have a lot in common and she is such a smart little kid. Nicolettte asked me to be her godmother not too long ago and I feel like I need to be an example to her. She loves to act and last week she was in a production of Charlotte's Web at the childrens theatre. She was sooooooo GREAT! I was so proud of her. The part she had fit her perfectly. Azya and Marlee are complete opposites. Azya is probably the giriest girl I have ever met. The kid would take lip gloss over candy in a heart beat. She loves to pose for the camera and she also is a pretty good photographer for a 3 year old. Here are some pics of Mar at her play and some that Azya took of me and some I took of her. I love these little girs so much!!

No comments: