Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kati's Birthday












Happy Birthday Kati.....Thanks for being born so we could all get together for this fun evening! We started out the evening out at the Red Iguana. I had never been there before but I had heard lots of great things about it. It wasn't too bad. I guess I was just spoiled living in California and growing up eating the best mexican food. We all ate too much and were extremely full when we left but Nick insisted we go across the street to get ice cream! Not the best idea Nicky. We were past the full point when we finished and moved onto the sick point. Kati said it was ok cuz it was her birthday but it was NOT OK! Other than eating way too much we all had such a fun night together. Kati got lots of great presents too. We love you Kati and we are so lucky to have you in our lives. We got lots of fun pictures from the pretty flower arrangments to the worlds cutest baby Stella.

3 comments:

Kati said...

You are too fun friend! Thanks for being such a great friend!

Janette said...

sounds like a blast. I love your hair. It always looks great.

the murdocks said...

Heather! So fun to hear from you...cute blog. You look so dang stylish in all your pics! Thanks for saying hi...I would love to see all you guys. I told Ashley if you guys have another girls night, call me! I will come crash...