Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dad's Ground Breaking for the new building






This morning me and my mom went out to see my dad and his company break ground for their new building. Everyone and their families all made it out there. It was fun to see everyone.....Especially the Kate and Anne. If I would of known that I would of been walking in dirt fields than I wouldn't of worn what I did.....Don't Judge!!! I always have to roll up in style and over dressed! Its what I do. Royce has been so good to my family it was the least i could do to support my dad and Roger(my dad's business partner). The building will be done next year. This post is mainly for family who wanted to see this and some friends. Some of you will be bored with this post.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

That's exciting. Your dad looks happy. Just think, when the building is done, your brother will be home. Told you it would go fast! As for your clothes, better to be overdressed than underdressed.

Leslie said...

Congrats Bish! You look great Heavs, its always nice to be the cutest one at any event!