Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sick of being sick

So monday night I woke up at 330 in the am with a cramp in my leg and my stomach felt like it was going to blow up. Super weird. Then I started to feel nauseated and got the chills......These events started what turned out to be three of the worst days EVER! By thursday I thought it was gone and it came back and got me big time. I dont know if I had the Flu or what but it has not been fun. One of my friends claims that I had that one thing that you get from the pool...I cant remember what it is called. Well its saturday now and I am feeling much better. I am just glad its over. Thanks to my mamma for takin care of me!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

oh i'm so glad to hear it is finally over!!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Sorry friend. Sounds worse than when we went to Krispy Kreme in CA! Come see me!