Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ian






Most of you know my "sister" Sarah. For those of you who dont know her she is a neighbor girl who basicly grew up at my house when we moved here to Utah and she is pretty much part of my family. She is the closest thing I have to a sister so we refer to each other as sisters. She drives me crazy as a sister would but I love her and Ian. Ian is her 2 year old little boy who I love soooooo much. Here are a few new pics I took of him. Most of you havent seen him in a while and he is growing up so fast.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

wow I HAVEN"T seen him for a long time... I love how you can totally see Sarah in him!

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh!! He is HUGE!! Last time I saw him he was just rolling on the ground!

Kati said...

Gosh, he is getting so big!!! He look like his mama!