Sunday, September 21, 2008

Alicia Keys




So i had the best day of my life up to this point on Tuesday the 18th of September. I went to go see my favorite girl ever Alicia Keys.....She is probably one of the most if not the most talented woman I have ever seen. Her voice is pure perfection. I cried at least 3 or 4 times. The words to some of her songs i swear were written for me....And maybe every other girl out there. There is so much meaning behind her music and she shows it in the way that she sings. Our seats were perfect. I would of payed triple what I payed to see her. SO worth the money....Gosh I love her. My friend Onree Gill is her musical director and also plays the keyboard for her. We were lucky enough to spend 30 minutes with him before the show.....We were supposed to go dinner with him before the show but you know girls, we took forever to get ready! It was great to see him though. Go buy her newest album if you don't have it....it is her best one yet! Please watch these videos and see what I am talking about. She is brilliant....I apologize for our off key singing. I tried to get you on camera Onree but i couldn't keep my eyes off Alicia! They are kinda long but they are worth it.


No comments: