Sunday, September 21, 2008

Off to D.C. he goes...




Most of you already know but last week Bret moved to Washington D.C. He got offered a great job out there and decided to take it. Being the selfish person that I am, I was sooooo sad and confused by his decision to leave. Once I got over it I fully understand why he left. I would of left too if I got offered the job he did and especially to get to move to D.C. It took him 3 days and he finally made it there. He is living in a 450 sq. ft. apartment in the city. I couldn't do it!! I miss him so much already and he hasn't even been gone a week. Pathetic.......He is a big boy and I know he will be fine in D.C. I cant wait to go out there either next month or in November. I have never been there before and I am excited to go. Bret has been a good friend to me for a long time and I am gonna miss him. I know he is just a phone call away but it will be hard to get used to him being gone. He is my best freind its hard to watch him leave but I know it will be a great move for him.

No comments: