Wednesday, September 3, 2008

America's Next Top Model


I have a major obsession with reality TV. One of these shows just happens to be America's Next Top Model. I love it so much. I could sit on my butt all day and watch a full season of this show when they replay the seasons on VH1. Well today a new season started! Cycle 11 to be exact. It was sooooooo good. The models this year are the best that they have ever had. I have 4 favorites. Marjorie is adorable and blonde, she is also from France. Annaleigh is just really pretty. Hannah is from a city in Alaska where they had no electricity growing up....I know right?? Elina is the dark haired beauty, who I think looks like Angelina Jolie. This season there is a transgender girl, Isis. She was born a guy but says she a girl. Isis takes amazing photos but I dont think she is that "pretty". There is a girl i liked in the beginning named Clark (love her name) but she is a complete jerk (to use nice words). I dont know how long she will last. I think this is going to be a good season. Here's to another cycle!!!! Fierce......

2 comments:

jEn said...

I LOVE ANTM! and I am obsessed with all the reality shows too! thank goodness for DVR otherwise I would not be able to watch all those AWESOME shows!

Taylor and Melissa said...

The Nelson's LOVE Top Model. Yay for another season. We'll have to have a viewing party soon.