Thursday, June 5, 2008

Out on the town with the Crew!!










I have to be honest......We all sure are a good looking group of people! We decided to get our cute group of friends together and go to dinner and a movie. So what better than our favorite restraunt Trio! We had an hour to kill before our movie strated so we went and got pedicures at some lame place. I think we can each say that these were the worst pedicures we have ever had in our lives....In the words of Leslie Moss....It was worse than a root canal! Its not even 7 days later and all my polish has chipped off except for 2 toes. Yeah I will never be going back there ever again! We all still had a good time though!!

2 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Love the navy blue toes, and the cold water.

Leslie said...

that was so much fun!! well besides getting a root canal on my big toe. Good Food, Good Flick and Good Friends! Thanks!!