Sunday, October 19, 2008

I LOVE TO READ!!!


So i just started to read a book called the Mermaid Chair. It was written by the same woman who wrote The Secret life of Bee's. Well I was just sitting here thinking about how much I love to read. When I was a kid I absolutely hated it. Over the past 5 or so year I have developed a love for it. I just wish I had more time to devote to reading. I have a pretty good book collection that I have put together over the years. Have I read all of them....No!

So I'm just gonna put it out there and ask you all if you have any good suggestions of books you have read. Please don't say Twilight.......!!! I will forever think of that book as a waste of my sweet time. I know there are many of you out there who loved them but I am not one of those people. SO....pass on the reading suggestions!!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I wish I could offer you a suggestion btu i've serioulsy read five books in my life.

Jessica said...

I loved the mermaid chair! Water for elephants ( sorry i don't know the authors name) is a great read and any book by jodi piccult is also great!

Steve&Melissa said...

Really? A waste of time?!? I loved it but don't worry, I'll still be your friend! I read "Wicked" last year by Gregory Maguire and loved it. You will never look at Dorothy or The Wizard of Oz the same way again! (And because he just released the third book of the trilogy, Costco has all his books on sale for $10.00!)

eredd said...

I have heard Poet Joan is a great book. It is an older book, it's been out for years!! Give it a shot that is the next book on my list!
I have also heard great things about a "Tree grows in brooklyn" by Betty Smith, and "Escape" by Carolyn Jessop. Good luck! Let me know which one you chose!