Sunday, October 5, 2008

Simon Baker



So I have a list of my top 20 hottest men and one of them happens to be the adorable Aussie Simon Baker. He is too cute! Some of you might not know who he is. A couple movies he was in were The Devil Wears Prada and Something New. His newest show he is in called The Mentalist. I have been watching the show and I love it. It is a crime show where he plays a psychic helping out a team of investigators. He is pretty funny on this show too. I first discovered him in the movie Something New. It is such a good movie. Its about a guy who falls in love with a black woman and she is so scared to fall in love with him because he is white and her friends are so against it. The movie has a very strong message and everyone should see it. Check him out on his new show. He is just too cute!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

You two were meant for each other, you would make hott smokin kids!

Steve&Melissa said...

Love the blog! I'm so excited to see that you have one. Thanks again for the haircut--I LOVE it!

Ashley said...

Heather! I'm obsessed with this guy too. I think it's his lips...yeah...I really like his lips. And that show is good too. I love your blog!