Sunday, October 26, 2008

TV TV TV!!!
















Here are my top 5 favorite shows at the moment.....



Fringe......I love this show. If anyone loved X Files than you should be watching this show. It on fox on Tuesdays. Its a weird show that makes you think but I think its genius!

Brothers and Sisters.....I cant stand Kalista Flockheart but considering how much I love this show it helps me get over her. I love the Walker family. They are a little dysfunctional but you cant help fall in love with them.


Private Practice.....This is the spin off of Greys. I love Kate Walsh but I love Taye Diggs even more! I cry almost every time I watch this show.

America's Next Top Model.....Nothing needs to be explained!

Intervention....This show will make you cry and really be gretafull for all the good things that you have in your life. They take people who have all different kinds of addictions and problems from alcoholics to anorexia. They have an intervention with them and they are given the option to go to rehab and get help. Sometimes they take the help and sometimes they dont. Its a great show.





1 comment:

Caitlin said...

I love ANTM but I am over Tyra, is it me or is she getting more self absorbed every season? I would say who I want to win, but I have the kiss of death; every time I pick a fav. they get kicked off the show within 1 or 2 episodes! As for the office, I keep waiting for something to happen. I don't like that Jim and Pam have been split up.