Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lady Gaga




I am a sucker for good new music. I have a new favorite artist and her name is Lady Gaga. I cant stop listening to her new album. I have known about her for a while but her CD just came out two weeks ago. It's awesome and its a great one to make you wanna dance. My friend Rudy and a few other friends say that she is my celebrity twin....LOL....What you all think??? If you like Madonna, Britney Spears, Rihanna, the Pussycat Dolls and Janet Jackson you will like her!

4 comments:

Bret said...

You certainly dance like each other. At least your celebrity look-a-like is somebody cool. I have people drive by and flip me off while saying "die spencer"

Leslie said...

Lady Gaga? I dont think so, i'm pretty sure that is Heather Miller posing on the front of that album! I hope they ae paying you a ridiculous amount of money! Hot!

Jessica said...

I seriously thought this was you! Is it really not?

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

OMG I seriouslly had to double take here Heavs. I thought these were model shots that you had done or something. Ha! I had heard of Gaga but hadn't seen her till just now. You are def hot like her.