Friday, November 28, 2008

Twilight????













































Last weekend I agreed to join my friends and go see Twilight on opening night. Bad decision for sure. Don't get me wrong I loved the being with my friends part....It was everyone else and their moms, daughters, grandmas, cousins, neighbors and sisters there. They couldn't of been more annoying. Besides the annoying people I loved the movie. As most of you know I hated the book and I was surprised how much I liked the movie. I loved all the characters in the movie and thought it was very well done. I can't believe I am blogging about Twilight.....How lame. Anyways, here are some fun pics from the night. I can't believe Stella.... shes not a baby anymore.....she's officially a kid! KJ i love the pic of you....me and Nick think you look like Pam.....

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for a fun night!! Love the pixx! I may have to steal a few from your blog!! I hope you can email me the video of my wild daughter dancing on the tables!!

Steve&Melissa said...

I still can't believe you hated the book! I really liked the movie too, but I'm definitely not going to gush about it online where there's proof of my lameness left behind!