Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

I am going to start off a tradition for myself on my little blog. I know its a day late but I want to start saying some of the things I am grateful for in my life every Thanksgiving. Most of you get my thankful text every year but now you will have to listen to them again....Sorry! These are not in any particular order! I am also passing this along to anyone else who would like to join my tradition.

Flat Irons
Camera (So glad I found my 4th camera in two years that I thought I lost)
Family (the best family anyone could ask for)
A brother on a mission
Red Box
My heated mattress
A job that I love (even though I don't make the best money)
That I only have 2 more car payments left
TiVo
Sidekick
Getting rid of unhealthy friendships and working on strengthening old/good ones
Parents who love me
Skinny jeans
Bare Minerals
M.A.C makeup
Purple shampoo (keeps my blonde hair looking nice)
The best friends a girl could ever wish or ask for
Alicia Keys
Our new President
The Gospel
Cafe Rio
Smart Water
Ellen
Oprah
Warm water to shower with
Reality TV
To live in this country

I have been so blessed to have so many great people walk into my life. I have a wonderful family who loves me and cares for me so much and friends who I would be lost with out. As you can see I have listed all the silly things that in the long run I could do with out but in that list you can see all the things that are very important to me. I hope that in this busy Holiday season we can all realize how blessed we are and how good we have it. I love you all and I am so blessed and thankful for having you all in my life.

No comments: