Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pork and Pizza!




I don't consider my self the best cook in the world but my mommy has taught me a few things....and as most of you know my mom is a pretty awesome cook! Every time I ask my friends what they want for dinner when they come over they always ask for pork tacos. I must admit that they are pretty delicious! I have tried a few different versions of making it but I finally mastered it. Here's the recipe for those of you who have been asking.




1 Pork Roast


1 jar of salsa...homemade is the best


2 Cups of brown sugar




Throw all ingredients in the crock pot and cook on low all day. The last 4 hours I usually turn it to high. Once its all done you will probably have to break the pork apart...some times it just falls apart on its own while cooking. Eat on tacos or even salads!






The other night I made the best pizza ever.....I was so proud. It looked so pretty too. Here is the recipe for this one too!




1 premade pizza crust or a can of pizza dough


1 red onion


5 Roma tomato's


Gorgonzola cheese


fresh mozzarella


1 Tbsp. Olive oil


Fresh Basil




I tried the pizza dough in a can and cooked it in the oven before I baked the pizza. After you cook the dough brush the crust with olive oil and the proceed to top the pizza off with all ingredients and cook for 10-12 minutes on 350.

4 comments:

Joanie Demer said...

yuummmmm! I'm totally trying your recipes. Anything from the house of Miller has to be delicious! You look great!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

This just made my day. Seriously. I am so happy I can have a piece of the Shell in my home.

Ashley said...

I freakin LOVE your mom!!! Seriously, everytime I come over there is some delicious to eat. I devoured that shredded pork. Yum...I have dreams about that yummy pork. Thanks for the recipe!!!

Taylor and Melissa said...

I made the pork tacos and can I say it was delish!!!!!!!! Not as good as when you make it, but it was still good.