Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ray LaMontagne


So i know this is another music post but I couldn't resist. I have loved Ray LaMontagne for a while and I was so sad that I didn't get to go see him when he was here a couple months ago. When I listened to his first album for the first time I fell in love with his voice. It is so SEXY!!! The lyrics in his music are pure genius. His newest album Gossip in the Grain is sooooooo good. My favorites on there are......You are the best thing, Let it be Me, A falling through and I still care for you. Some of my other favorite songs of his from other album Trouble are.....Trouble, Forever my Friend, Shelter, and my all time favorite song of his is by far Hold you in my Arms. I cant compare his voice to anyone else because it is very unique. So go to iTunes and check him out!

1 comment:

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Love, love, love him. Our wedding song was "Forever my friend." I just wish I knew how to say his last name correctly.

P.S - I thought you should know that I tried to cut my own bangs last weekend after watching 2 hours of TLC's "What not to wear", and seeing all of these hot bangs. BAD IDEA. Niels said,"Are you 2 years old?"