Monday, March 24, 2008

Archer.......My buddy





Lately I feel like my blogs have been a little delayed. About two months ago my cousin Caitlin and her husband Chad brought the kids out here and started to look for houses. They curently live in southern California and are planning to move out here to Utah and I couldn't be more excited!!

Most of you who know me know of the famous Archer. I love this kid. I could hang out with him all day every day and be immensely entertained. This kid is so hilarious. I could go on and on about Archer stories. Here is a recent favorite...When they were here visiting they came to church with us and Archer insisted on me going to primary with him. We get there and sit down and the lady sitting next to me was a larger woman and Archer decides to tell me very loudly....."Heathurr that lady has really big muscles....Look!!" Yes, the woman heard and just laughed. I tried so hard to not laugh!

These are just some of my favorite pics from their trip here. If you look closely at the first one of him in his PJ's he decided to put mittens on his feet instead of socks. The one oh him holding my hand is my favorite. He was falling asleep and grabbed my hand before he fell asleep. So cute! I cant wait to spend the weekend with him this week. I love you Archer!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

he really is so cute! i love that he said the large lady had big muscles.. now that is good times!