Sunday, March 16, 2008

Big Brother


I know that those of you who know me know that I love reality TV. Well for the past couple years I have been addicted to a little show called big brother. I don't know many people who have ever even seen this show. It's on it's 10th season so someone must be watching it! For those of you who have never seen it I will explain the idea of the show. So there are 18 house guests who are all put into a house that they cannot leave and they all live together for 3 months. They compete in competitions to compete for the head of house hold title and through out the weeks they are all voted off one by one. Sounds pretty simple but it gets pretty complicated. Its on 3 days a week on CBS. I love it so much. It's kindof like a car wreck.....You can't help but watch. I know its about half way into the season but you can watch previous episodes online or just start now. Its a fun show!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Our fav waitress at the Knitting Factory in LA won the third season. Her name was Lisa and she had super long hair. That's really all I know about her. Needless to say she is no longer a waitress.