Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Fever



I don't know about you all but I am so ready for spring. Its the middle of March now and i am so ready for the warm weather. When I say warm I mean like 60's 70's would be nice. I can wait for the 80's and 90's but I need some warmth. I can be patient for the heat of summer but I need spring. I love spring.....pretty flowers, the option of wearing a light jacket, walks down broadway, sitting outside for lunch, driving with my windows down, leaving the door open at the salon for a nice breeze, cute dresses with boots or saldals, easter, spring cleaning, not freezing at night when we like to walk home late at night and how light it stays at night. These are just a few things I love about spring time!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm really glad you have a blog. I love reading about what is going on in your exciting, fast paced life!

Leslie said...

I love Spring too, maybe its because my birthday is in the heart of the season. I love the pretty flowers and hearing the birds chirp, i love the new blossoms on the trees! Its the best season of the year!

Kajirsten said...

AMEN!!! Just wanted to second your want of spring's warmth!! I am so ready for some warm weather. You flower pics are so pretty and made me SO happy. ANyway, Love ya!!