Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Girls






Tonight Janessa and Rachel took me out to dinner for my birthday and we had a good time. We went to Citrus Grill and had the most awkward waitress ever!!! After dinner we went back to Rachels to play with Addie. I love that little girl so much she couldn't be any cutter. I am so excited for Ness to have her baby so I can have another sweet little baby to play with.

I have been friends with these girls for over 10 years and we still never get sick of each other. We can laugh for hours about things that would never be funny to anyone else. I love these girls more than anything and I always will.

2 comments:

Joanie Demer said...

Heather,
Cute blog! I'm so glad that I can now live vicariously through you. Your blonde friend in the last post looks like Brook White from American Idol. I know, I know, am I 12? No, but American Idol is my guilty pleasure. I can't believe you've never met Landon. That's nuts! All you've met is my piece of crap dog- come pick her up anytime. he he he.

Rachel said...

Ah so so cute!! I was so suprised to see these pictures!! I love it !! Addie made it on your cute blog!! That was a fun night huh!! Addie adores you, as do I. Love ya Heather!!!