Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MIKA




For the past couple years I have been obsessed with a guy named Mika. He is a very talented musician. A month ago I was lucky enough to go see him in concert. Some of my friends and I all got tickets two months before the show and we were so excited and when the day finally came the nigth didnt end up how we had planed. We found out that all of his equipment was left in Colorado due to weather. So Bret and I were the only ones who waited in line for 2 1/2 hours in the freezing cold while he practiced singing acousitcly. It was so worth the wait!!! He was absolutely amazing. Unfortunately he only could perform for 45 minutes but it was so good. It was probably the best show I have ever been to. If any of you haven't bought his album please do. Loved it!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I dont know Mika.. you'll have to introduce me!

Bret said...

we look great...