Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Birthday Girls






So saturday all the gang got together and celebrated mine and Kjirsten's Birthdays. We have so many march birthdays that we like to combine them and get some of them done in one night. We went to mine and Kj's favorite restraunt Trio. It was excellent as usual. We were only planning on 14 people but there were 18 and 2 kids. I guess we are more popular than we thought. Whitney brought Kaya, Les and joe brought Stella and Ashley and Clay brought Ava and these girls are growing up so fast. Our friends sure have cute kids. Kjirsten and I were spoiled as usual. I especially loved my new purse that Les and Sue picked out for me. It is so cute.....You can tell from one of the pictures how much I love it. Anyways, we had a fun night and we were so lucky to have all of you there who could attend. Love you all.

1 comment:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

We love you! I'm so glad your party was a hit! Happy BirthWeek :)