Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Boston all the way BABY!!!!






Today was such a great day......the Boston Celtics won the 2008 NBA Finals!!! But more importantly the Lakers didn't win! I love my life....and to top it off we won by 39 points. The Lakers played like crap and the Celtics had an amazing game. They played great defense and they played with their hearts. They deserved to win and they were classy about it. Paul Pierce was also very deserving of the MVP for the series. He has been with the Celtics for 10 years and finally is has payed off. After 22 years the Celtics finally won another banner to hang and another shinny trophy. Here are some pics that I found that I loved. You can just tell how happy and grateful they are. I also threw in one of the sad sorry Lakers.....HAHAHA. Until next year!

No comments: