Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Elder Miller



Most of you know that my brother is on a mission in Omaha, Nebraska. He just hit his year mark and he is doing great. I am so proud of him and the growth he is made over this past year. I feel like he left a couple months ago. My Mom would beg to differ but its flown by for me and I cant wait for him to come home. I know that he is out there for a reason and these people in Nebraska are blessed to know him and to be blessed with his wonderful personality and humor. I love my brother and miss him. Here are just a couple pics of him. I am trying to get him to send me more to post more often.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

those are cute pictures of scott. i think the lady in the first picture may need a jazzy to get around town! I bet she woudl let scott ride on her lap!

Bret said...

Is that Gilbert's mom?