Thursday, June 5, 2008

San Diego Baby!!!

















Thanks to the lovely, talented, generous, beautiful, thoughtfull, and smart Suzie Nick and I were invited to travel to the beautiful San Diego with her for the day!!! I know right.....It sounds nice huh. Well it was. We left SLC at 6 saturday night and came home at 10 sunday evening. It was so fun we shopped, walked, ate, shopped, walked, ate, ate, and shopped pretty much the whole trip. We had soooooooo much fun. Nick got a great deal on some G Stars.....I got a great deal on a few hip hop gheto hats.....Suzie got some cute new white sandals that I am sure she hasnt worn yet! We were blessed with the best weather ever!! 70' the whole time! My dad was nice enough to get us a room at the Embassy Suites. It was such a nice little get away and I loved every second of it. Thanks again so much Suz for the fun day!

6 comments:

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Ha ha...it was a good time, thanks for wanting to go with me and providing so much entertainment!! Let's do it again soon.

Leslie said...

two words: SO JEALOUS! (but not liek the jealous salon kind of jealous)

Rachel said...

K you are way too freakin cute to be on an airplane looking like that!!! Where are your pjs and pillow! You are one hot mama heath...seriously. What an awesome trip!!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

I want friends to take me on trips like this. So fun

Nick said...

I'm hungry, want to fly to San Diego for dinner? Ah, the life!

Brittany said...

Ha! It gets better yet... ( saw your comment on Joe, Les, and Stella's page) Your friend Suzie is my cousin Suzie. How funny. How have you been? You hold a special place in my heart little Heather Miller. You and Heath were there the night I met my hubby. (New years 2003) Do you remember? How funny.

Brittany

P.S. You look like a million bucks