Tuesday, June 24, 2008

SYTYCD week 2



I was a slacker this week and I failed to blog about this last weeks show. I dont even know if anyone even reads or cares about it but I like to talk about my favorite show. This last week was a good one but the bottom 3 was not a shock to me. I was shocked however to see Marquis go home. His solo was unbelievable. I think if the judges were to go back and watch his solo again they would regret sending him home. He is an extremely talented dancer and he got stuck with crap for a partner. I have no idea how Susie even made it into the top 20! So when she was booted I wasnt too upset. The opening dance on elimination night was UNBELIEVABLE!!! Shane Sparks killed it. He is not only beautiful but immensely talented as well. I love him. He isnt doing the show this year because he is a judge for Americas Best Dance Crew. That is also a great show also. My heart still remains to SYTYCD. Like I said I dont know if anyone even reads or cares about this weekly update but I hope you all enjoy the show.

No comments: