Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good bye Jamie and Rayven







So tonight marked the first night of elimination on SYTYCD. Rayven was a very talented contemporary ballerina and Jamie was a west coast swing dancer. They danced Hip Hop and didnt do such a great job. I actually really liked her but for some reason he really bugged me. Actually, I think the reason he bugged me so much was his annoying facial features. Either that or when he pulled his pants down in the middle of their dance. I hated it! She got the bad end of the deal by being put with him. I have my favorites already.....But you never know how fast that will change. I love Will, Twitch and Joshua! Will is very easy on the eyes.....I think I am in love with him! Twitch is so fun to watch dance, he can move his body like I have never seen before. Joshua was sooooo good this week also. He is a very humble dancer who is so extremely talented. As far as the girls go I like all of them but I am sure that will change soon.



No comments: